The Information Security Office follows specific procedures in response to complaints about spam, copyright infringement notices, investigations of abuse of information resources, and other sensitive procedures. This site also provides information for faculty and staff who are presented with warrants by law enforcement.
- Procedure for Conducting Administrative Investigations Involving University Employees and Information Resources
- Procedure for Handling Legal Papers Related to the University
- Procedures for Regulating the Distribution of Spam using University Resources
- Procedure for Reviewing an Employee's Files, Folders, and/or E-mails
- Procedure for Increasing Enforcement Activities by Copyright Holders