#ProtectYourPrivates is a cyber security outreach campaign by the Information Security Office. The sole purpose is to educate students, faculty, and staff on the many ways they can protect their personal information. This includes not only your financial and health information, but also your social media posts, texts, photos, and anything else that you consider private. View it here.
The Information Security Office and ITS have assembled information regarding what to do if any of your university credentials have been compromised.
The Information Security Office follows specific procedures in response to complaints about spam, copyright infringement notices, investigations of abuse of information resources, and other sensitive procedures. This site also provides information for faculty and staff who are presented with warrants by law enforcement.
- Procedure for Conducting Administrative Investigations Involving University Employees and Information Resources
- Procedure for Handling Legal Papers Related to the University
- Procedures for Regulating the Distribution of Spam using University Resources
- Procedure for Reviewing an Employee's Files, Folders, and/or E-mails
- Procedure for Increasing Enforcement Activities by Copyright Holders
If you have any comments or suggestions, please contact the Information Security Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.